Career paths are far from straightforward. HBR Guides to Managing Your Career Collection offers the ideas and strategies to help you take charge of your career and reach your highest potential–both in and outside of work. Included in this six-book set are HBR Guide to Your Professional Growth, HBR Guide to Work-Life Balance, HBR Guide to Getting the Mentoring You Need, HBR Guide to Managing Up and Across, HBR Guide to Office Politics, and HBR Guide to Changing Your Career.
You’ll learn how to:
- Clarify your professional passions
- Think strategically about career changes
- Recognize when it’s time for a new challenge
- Find the right mentors to help you grow and move ahead
- Set boundaries and manage your time
- Deal with difficult managers
- Navigate your work culture and its politics
The workplace is a complex arena to navigate, yet with advice from HBR’s experts, you will be able to surpass any professional obstacle. No matter where you are in your career, the HBR Guides to Managing Your Career Collection will help you plan your next steps and push yourself forward to the next level.
There are no reviews yet.